Respect and protect all that makes this destination unique and different, such as its history, culture, wildlife and landscape. When visiting the area, remember that rules and regulations were created to preserve places and species of great ecological and cultural value.
All visitors in Akrotiri Peninsula are advised to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Collect and return with the garbage generated during the visit to the area, including organics, as otherwise it could damage the diet of the native wildlife, littering the landscape and affect the other visitors.
- Drive and walk on existing and designated roads and trails, respectively, in order not to disturb habitats and wildlife species.
- Keep a safe distance from wildlife and do not feed wildlife.
- Follow the signs and indications in the area.
- Leave natural resources to their original environment, such as stones, fossils, shells, plants, flowers or others.
- Contribute to the maintenance of the infrastructure and equipment in the protected area by using responsibly the facilities and infrastructure.
- Support local businesses and purchase locally-made products to help support the local economy.