Welcome to VisitAkrotiri website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website (BirdLife Cyprus), whose registered office is Arch. Makarios Avenue, Kato Deftera – Strakka – Nicosia, Cyprus. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website was created under the project Darwin Plus DPLUS141 “Habitat restoration and wise use for Akrotiri and Cape Pyla” in order to highlight the environmental and cultural importance of Akrotiri Peninsula and promote ecotourism in the area. The Project is funded by Darwin Plus (also known as The Overseas Territories Environment and Climate Fund), which provides funding for environmental projects in UK Overseas Territories.
The project partners are BirdLife Cyprus (leading role), Terra Cypria – the Cyprus Conservation Foundation, Cyprus Sovereign Base Areas Administration – Environment Department (SBAA ED) and the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB).
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without BirdLife Cyprus’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Cyprus.